Our Work Our Lives 2014, the 5th Conference on Women and Industrial Relations will be held at the Mercure Gold Coast Resort, Gold Coast, Queensland on the 15th & 16th of May 2014.
The conference is proudly presented by Queensland Working Women's Centre (QWWS) with the support of the National Alliance of Working Women's Centres.
We welcome a broad range of papers that focus on women and employment, including:
- Indigenous Women
- Women in rural and regional communities
- Ageing Women in the workforce
- NESB/CALD Women
- Women with disabilities and chronic Illness
- Women in precarious or vulnerable work
- Women’s access to rights and entitlement
- Gender pay equity
- Sexual harassment and discrimination
- Social media and the representation of Women
- Opportunities and limitations around balancing work and life
If you are interested in giving a paper at the conference please note that abstracts are due by Friday 7 March 2014. Abstracts should be up to 500 words in length. Please forward your abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th of March 2014. Please indicate under what theme your paper falls.