Workshops topics for which we invite abstract/paper submissions include:
- Work and workers in Asian and global value chains;
- Labour organisation(s);
- Social and political movements, protest and activism;
- Management of labour and production;
- The transnational capitalist class in Asia, Australia, and Oceania;
- The 'Asian century': potential winners and losers;
- Diverse forms of neo-liberalism in Asia and elsewhere;
- Transnational capital and the state;
- Gender gaps and contradictions in transforming economies;
- Migrants and migration within and between nation states;
- The environment, climate change and capital in Asia;
- Financialisation and tax havens;
- The political economies of international education;
- Dissent, repression and militarization;
- Corporate networks;
- Capitalism, class and power relations in and beyond regions;
- Alliances and alternatives.
Submit Abstracts to: Jerry Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
deadline 30 April 2013.
Submit Papers to: Jane Kenway, email@example.com
deadline 30 May 2013.
Papers: Circulated with workshop group.
Network for the Critical Study of Global Capitalism
Conference Organizing Committee:
Georgina Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Kenway, email@example.com
Jerry Harris firstname.lastname@example.org