I would like to draw your attention to a workshop we plan to hold in conjunction with York University immediately before the 2018 ISA. This is being organized by Professor Michele Ford, Dr Michael Gillan and Professor Dimitris Stevis with the University of Sydney and York University co-sponsors.
This one-day consists of 4 sessions, featuring structured conversations rather than papers, on the following themes:
- The Global Unions and their Organizational Logics
- Emerging Repertoires of Action
For more information including guiding questions for the sessions contact Michele Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The workshop will be catered, and involves no registration costs. We do not have the resources to support travel, but we have scheduled it so that participants can build it into their ISA schedule. The workshop is being organized in conjunction with three panels at the ISA 2018:
- Assessing the Supranational Strategies of International Labour Movement Organizations
- Labor and the Forces of Nature: Prospects, Paradoxes and Perspectives
- Labor and Nature: Breadth, Depth and Worker Agency (integrative session)
Mike, Dimitris and I would be delighted if you were interested in participating in the workshop or one of the panels. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Michele Ford (email@example.com)