- We aim to be Australia’s top business school for entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership.
- We are creating a culture that is innovative, agile, applied and collegial. We have a long history of innovation in Industry-Based Learning and Entrepreneurship Education. Our new PhD by Practice-Based Research carries on this tradition.
- We are energised by our students. The Good Universities Guide ranks our MBA staff as 5-star, and our connections with industry as 4-star. Our Capstone Units across all programs facilitate our students’ engagement with industry.
- We are growing our research. Swinburne is now ranked among the top 400 universities in the world as measured by the Academic Ranking of World Universities. Our two new business research centres drive our growing research performance.
- We are deepening our connections. We are building our partnerships with our scientists, our engineers, our designers and our social scientists. Our industry partnerships ensure that our courses and our research engage with real-world problems.
We currently have the following positions available at our Hawthorn campus:
- Lecturer in Human Resource Management or Organisation Studies – Level B/A
- Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Management – Level C/B
- Senior Lecturer or Lecturer in Innovation & Entrepreneurship – Level C/B
- Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management or Organisation Studies – Level C
- Professor or Associate Professor in Human Resource Management or Organisation Studies – Level E/D
To learn more about your future with Swinburne Business School, or to submit an online application, visit swinburne.edu.au/jobs or call (03) 9214 8600 (select option 2).
Applications close: Levels B/A – 1 November 2013, Levels C/B – 8 November 2013 and Levels E/D – 15 November 2013.