AIRAANZ Conference 2020
The Association of Industrial Relations Academics in Australia and New Zealand are pleased to announce that the AIRAANZ 2020 Conference details have now been finalised. Next year, the conference will be held at Rydges, Queenstown, New Zealand from Tuesday 11 to Friday 14 February 2020.
The theme of the conference is: "Doing things differently? IR practice and research beyond 2020".
This theme allows us to explore all manner of employment related topics, and ask ourselves: what will be our focus in practice and research in the uncertain times ahead?
A special issue of Labour and Industry will feature papers from the conference. Please see link for full details.
The Association of Industrial Relations Academics in Australia and New Zealand (AIRAANZ) was officially constituted in 1983. In 2020 AIRAANZ is holding its 34th conference.
Key contacts for the 2020 Conference Organising Committee are:
- Keith Townsend – Griffith University, Australia
- Rebecca Loudoun – Griffith University, Australia
- Katherine Ravenswood – Aukland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Julie Douglas – Aukland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Fiona Edgar – University of Otago, New Zealand
- Paula O’Kane – University of Otago, New Zealand
- Michael Walker – University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Katie Lourandos – Conference Solutions
View Program PDF Back to All Conferences